Δευτέρα 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

4 Reasons why I Hate Sex & the City

  1. Because my life is not just sex and fashion. Which girl sex and fashion are her only interests.I am so sorry but I am not that shallow!
  2. Because it is completely unrealistic. Carrie was a columnist,how could she afford with just a salary of something close to 4000$  such a closet? A pair of Manolo Blahnik costs at least 700$ and her closet had around 100 shoes of that type!And I won't mention clothing, accessories and general lifestyles.
  3. Because who can walk all day long in high heels?
  4. Because it divides women in four categories. The four friends are nothing more than caricatures.
  5. Because they confuse sex with love.
  6. Because they lack emotion.
  7. Because friendship is not like that....
  8. Because they had to date only upper class men or extremely gorgeous men and in the show there was only one exception.
  9. Because who would really want such a life?

and 4 why I love it
  1. Mikhail Baryshnikov
  2. Jon Bon Jovi
  3. Mr Big
  4. "We were perfectly happy till we decided to live happily ever after."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου